#2
Im Abdul-Qahhar T. Ibrahim. My nickname is Bimbo. Im 16-years old. I was on September 18, 1995 in Mindanao Sanitarium Hospital(MSH). I live in 4th east, Rosario Heights, Tubod, Iligan City. My mother's name is Zaalika T. Ibrahim and my father's name is Amer R. Ibrahim. My moms a housewife and my dad is a retired judge. My dead died last June 28, 2008. That was 3days after his birthday. I have 7 siblings and Im the youngest of them.
Im fat and Im cute. I dont know if you agree with that. I really dont care. Hahaha. LOL. Just kidding. Umm, I love playing guitar and eating. I go out with friends too. My guitar is not just a thing, its a part of me. Playing it makes me feel good. I consider it one of my bestfriends though. I love music. I'd love to learn how to play piano, and skate as well. I do skate but not good at it. Im kind to people but Im not fun of making new friends. But if they want to be my friend, theyre always welcome. I love doing silly things like making my friends laugh. I laugh hard, yeah. I love keeping secrets. I also have lovelife. Theres this girl who I love most and her name is Aliyah Reham U. Pundaodaya. I just hope her family does not see or else Ill be soo dead. Hahaha.
Right now, Im still not sure of what I want to be in the future. I just want to be an inspiration to my loved ones. I want to serve the community, help poor people, and seek justice for those who need it. Probably, I wanna be a lawyer like my dad. Someday, Ill be having my own family too and I wanna live happy with them. I wanna tour the world someday with her. And thats all. Thank you for reading.
No comments:
Post a Comment